Who We Are
To be the preferred and prominent Kenyan passenger and cargo airline with a wide network coverage within Kenya and the greater East African region.
Skyward Express undertakes to become a leading air carrier by pursuing and maintain focus on:
- Competitive travel rates
- Professional and personal service delivery
- Constant personnel development of our staff to improve their skills and performance
- Entrepreneurship spirit
- Honesty and Fair dealings
- Customer satisfaction
- Team work
- Equal opportunity employer
WHO WE ARE:
Skyward Express was established in the year 2013 by a group of local pilots and investors. The airline operates its services from Wilson Airport, Nairobi. The services include cargo handling, charter and scheduled passenger flights in its new modern fleet of Dash 8 – Q300 and Fokker 50 aircrafts. We are a business enterprise committed to the basic objective of providing safe, reliable and convenient air transport services for passenger and cargo as well as the provision of aviation related services including charter flights. The airline pledges to develop its network with expansion into local and regional flights with the aim of opening up the East African region and linking it with the rest of the world. Skyward Express is committed to the provision of quality service to its customers. In order to ensure this, we strive to maintain a highly trained, motivated and dedicated workforce with stringent compliance to flight safety, reliability, quality service and competitiveness whilst maintaining our identity. Our staffs possess extensive industry experience and a profound command of both technical and soft customer service skills. The airline conducts routine staff trainings to meet the dynamic aviation customer’s expectations. We combine our experience, resources and dedication to deliver superior results.
Our strengths are:
- Dedication: By maintaining a well-trained, experienced and motivated staff
- Lean organizational structure: means better communication and efficiency
- Competitiveness: reduce complexities and overhead costs to maintain affordability.
At Skyward express we exist to help people to achieve what is important in their lives by providing convenient, reliable and affordable air travel services. By achieving this great goal we are sure of becoming the region’s most loved, most flown and most profitable airline in the next five years of our operation. Our five star air charter service and scheduled passenger service is distinguished by its unrivalled customer service, impeccable safety record, unmistakable quality and undeniable reliability. This unwavering commitment to high standards has firmly established Skyward Express as one of the premier air charter and scheduled air services provider in the aviation industry both in Kenya and the greater East African region. Skyward Express inspires confidence in its services by developing and providing customer oriented services by way of tailor-made charter solutions to customer specific needs and offer a premium service for less to our valued customers – this is what set the benchmark for private charters. Our philosophy is simple. We aim to inspire confidence in our clients by making their journey as seamless and effortless as possible from the first call to Skywards Express to the tail end of their choice service. Through these services we seek to provide a skyward experience that guarantees sweet long lasting memories of your travel. Our call centre team or dedicated customer service agents are always on call to ensure that you are served well at all reasonable times.
Why choose us
There are several reasons why our established valued customers that includes dignitaries and state government officials, high profile executives, professional athletes, entertainers, medical and human repatriation agencies choose to fly with Skyward Express, these include:
- Our modern luxurious Dash 8 Q300 fleet which seats 50 passengers
- Convenience: departure and arrival from Wilson Airport thus cutting down the time consumed in traffic jams to or from JKIA
- Competitive air fares
- Flexibility: daily departures
- Reliability: assured take-off and landing times. No delays or cancellations.
- Comfort with adequate leg room
- Free baggage allowance of 20kgs per passenger as opposed to 15Kgs per passenger with other airlines.
- Well trained, experienced and motivated team: pilots, cabin crew, ground operation and customer service staff
- Confidentiality and discretion
Among others, we have provided services to the following;
- Aegis Trust
- Mount Kenya University
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Médecins Sans Frontières – France • Médecins Sans Frontières – Holland
- Médecins Sans Frontières – Belgium
- Médecins Sans Frontières – Swiss • Médecins Sans Frontières – Spain
- PAH'Pharmacie aide Humanitaire'
- Multilines East Africa
- Simba Pharmaceuticals
- Lundin Foundation
- Royal Danish Embassy